5) We do ship firearms for out-of-state and out-of-area sales. All shipments must be conducted through another FFL dealer. Buyer is responsible for paying the receiving dealer's handling fees. Check with the dealer before the gun is purchased and shipped.
We will require proof of FFL registration
from the receiving dealer before shipments are made.
Buyer is responsible for ensuring that guns or accessories are compliant with state and locality laws. If you are unsure about this, ask the receiving FFL dealer or local law enforcement before purchase.
6) Our shipping policy: we ship orders using UPS standard delivery. Costs for a long gun are usually around $25, as of August 2013. Actual shipping costs may vary depending
on gun size, weight, and for any additional items shipped.
1) We are a FFL, or Federal Firearms Licensed, dealer. All sales of firearms are subject to mandatory background checks as required by law. In-store sales of handguns require a NY State handgun permit; online sales will be subject to receiving state's laws and requirements. Customers are not allowed to handle or examine handguns in our store without a NY State handgun permit.
2) All sales of ammunition are final.
3) All sales of used or consignment firearms and accessories are final.
4) New firearms that have not been fired or altered may be returned within 30 days. Firearms may not be returned with any signs of wear, with mounting screws removed, or that have been treated with Loctite, chemical compounds, or cleaners.
Smith & Wesson